Tuesday 15 May 2007

I hate being a grown up!

Why does life have to be so complicated at times .... I have one side of my friends saying one thing and the others saying something else .... I am sick of the whole thing ...... I hate having to rely on instinct to sort things out .... I have now told them to sort out all there own mess I want leaving alone and then I will judge everything on how they all treat me ... thats the most important thing!!!

Anyway mum is still in hospital and she it seams that she is just waiting for her blood levels to rise and she is having to hav platelets every couple of days ... but her spirits are good and she seems positive in herself .... So its just a case of waiting and seeing.....

Good news though the SIS (scrap in style TV) has now been launched and it looks really good and I had good fun looking there today and there is only 2 days til I go to Boltom Make-it show and i am meeting up with a few other boobies!! (my UKS team) so I looking forward to that.....

Not managed any scrapping this week although I have a good idea for my planner for a retreat in November ... (I am not normally that organised) ... I found a mini book I made at Bonanza last year...

Oh and another retreat planned for May next year.... its for "LIPSTICK" and it is to be held in stanstead ... its quite expensive but it looks to be worth the cost with lots of pampering....

I hate it when life feels so tough I get very tired and fed up and can't focus on anything ... not even on here .... but most things work out one way or the other ... my only hope is that it works out the way I want it to... if it does in the end then I will be extremly happy ... if it doesn't .... oh well!!

I know I am rambling but I can't really express it all here for lots of different reasons but I just wanted to let you all know that things are tough .... but I'll survive .... I always do!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

here's a BIG {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you - sound like you need one - ever need to just rant you know where I am !! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Darlin' I HATE hearing that you're having a tough go of it!! Get on over to Bury, I'll bake you a cake, sit you on my couch and and we'll set the world right again!
Big hugs!!!
(I won't even be too sarcastic or crazy or anything.....ok, who am I kidding, I will be all those things and you'd love it!!)
Smooches

domestic goddess said...

big hugs babes, take it easy

Katja said...

Thnks for your comments Bev.....I think I know where you are coming from in your post too. Sometimes you just need to rant out loud.
We have blogs to express yourself but then you have to be careful what you say so as not to upset people.....well some of us do anyway ;) You sound like you are quite like me.....we keep smiling though don't we!!!!!
Take care x

Anonymous said...

big hug!!!......sometimes life is a real pain.
Come see me in Holland and we can eat chocolate together!

Hey if you cant solve it, scrap it!!!

Katja said...

You ok Bev?? Just checking all is well :)