Thursday 3 May 2007

Christmas Baby Due!

Ok don't get exited its not mine!.... but I am going to be a proper auntie rather than by proxy! Big wow you might say but I only have one sister and who is over 40 and had been trying for a baby for a couple of years ... she had recently had IVF treatment and is now 2 months pregnant.... she has already been instructed to take piccies for the scrapbook pages!!.... She was actually asking my advice as to whether to tell my mum or not ... as many of you know mum is in hospital at the moment having just had a stem cell transplant for treatment of her cancer. Her concern was largely that there is still along way to go and she is worried that mum might be upset if anything happenend to it....... I said it might just give mum a bit of good news and that Donna should tell her the full story so as to prepare her now ..... so I am going to be a REAL AUNTIE ... all being well!

Month end accounts have been completed and tomorrow (being Friday) is my clear up day ... I get everything filed and paperwork sorted so I am hoping to have a good clearout in the office.

No scrapping done yet ... but Kane goes to my friends tomorrow (I am away in London at the weekend staying with Dad and visiting mum)so I will be able to have a nice chill out evening and can get some scrapping done ... all being well!!

Well thats it from me tonight ... I'm off to bed ... via UKS!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!! Fingers, toes and everything crossed for your sis. Give her a hug from us!


Also, You've been tagged - sorry bev - go to my blog to see what it's all about!!

Anonymous said...

So pleased for your sister!!....and I bet the news will done your mum the world of good!
Glad to see your keeping up your daily blogging hehehehehe xxx