Tuesday 12 June 2007

Have you missed me!!!!

Ok i am hanging my head in shame!! I am fine just Lazy!!!! There you go I said it!!

But I am back .......... So whats been happening!!!

Well I have actually been scrapping SHOCK!!!!!!! I know .... I am taking tablets for it ..... but I am really enjoying just playing and I have completed several layouts ... ..

I started the month by starting Scrap the Secret which I am really enjoying ... we are in to week 2 and here are my LO's for the 2 weeks .....
I have decided to do the LO's in 12 x 6 and have bought myself a nice new album that I will keep all the LO's and class details on ...... really enjoying these ... I may do a coupld more for each weeks topic but I am just trying to keep up each week at the moment!

Reasons to be grateful : 1) for my parents who have done a fine job bringing me up and also for the nurses and doctors who keep them alive as they both have cancer 2) My desk- well more my job .... sometimes I think I forget to be grateful for the job I have and the fact it actually pays for my stash buying habit ... and more importantly my home!!! 3) My friends - this includes my village friends as well as those back home and those I have met online!! ..... Reasons to be grateful 1,2,3!!!!

The next challenge was about a thing or place or person that helps keep us happy and therefore positive .... One of mine is Colchester Zoo ... I just love going there even at 34 years old with no kids!!!! I love the fact I can feed the animals and see various wildlife that I would never see otherwise ..... plus seeing as I have been going there since I was a child ... I think there is an element that brings the child back out in me!!

I have also completed a LO for the Pencil Lines design team entry (which I must send in ASAP and may I also say as much as I like it ... I don't think is good enough!!) But I need to take a better piccie of it and also choose 2 other layouts to send in .... but not sure which ones to send at the moment!! Anyway here is my effort!!

As you can see it isn't a great piccie but I will try and take a better one tomorrow .... Entitled ... How many do you love me .... The journaling reads:

"I always ask you how many do you love me and you always answer with a random number, this day I didn't have to ask!"

The grass was waist height when he strimmed both the back and front lawn ... which needs cutting yet again!!

So onto my final LO to upload for you at the moment .... I love this one and it is my favourite LO I have done for a while ... its all about how I try and analyse everything and everyone to try and prepare myself for any impending doom or problem ... rather than just enjoying the journey ....as the tag says!!
So what else have I been up to???? well mum came out of hospital about 3 weeks ago and is now back in again for the 3rd time since coming out as she has yet another infection ... but I spoke with her tonight and she seems to be fairly upbeat so I will call her again tomorrow ... but I am working in the pub for 4 shifts this week (well needed extra pennies!!!) so I will just have to wait and see how mum is getting on and then I may have to take a trip down to see her when I get a chance next week.....
Well I am off to do a bit of sewing on yet another LO and then off to bed ..... I promise to keep a little bit more up to date .....
Catch u all soon
xxxxxxx
PS thank you all for your good wishes on my last post ... you will all get used to me ... I am rarely positive ... but I am trying my best!!

1 comment:

Katja said...

Hi, missed you!!!!! Hope things are ok.....your pencil lines l/o is good!! I am thinking of trying too - feel the same about mine too though!!
Hope ma & pa are doing ok.
Take care :o)x