Tuesday 1 May 2007

A Very New Beginning!!

Ok its the first of May and I have just started this blog .... well I should be getting ahead with some work so I can ease the stress of tomorrow .... but hey ho .... a little stress never killed anyone!!

Just got back from a very hectic weekend of scrapping with the rest of the Angels and what a great weekend I have had with some superb classes and lots of projects to finish off.

Went to see mum last night and got home at 11pm to find I had no electric... oh let joy be onconfined!! But mum is looking quite well ... but she keeps being sick so I have asked dad to speak to the nurses and see if there is another way she can have her medication...

Oh and on the way home last night I stopped at Tesco's and bought a new camera... as you do!! Good thing though I have also signed up for a 10 week online photography workshop so hopefully I will get lots of experience with the camera ... its not a technical course more of a design course ... well I guess it will help with the scrapping ..... thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome to the world of the BLOG - challenge is - now you have to keep us updated - Lookin good so far!!! xxx

domestic goddess said...

hello hunny, welcome to blog world :)
love that photo of you
so good to meet you xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that photo!!!!....glad your're blogging....can stalk you now!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

You are in for a treat now my dear!!!!
XOXOXO