Friday 4 May 2007

Thank Crunchie Its Friday!!

Good evening all .... good news this week I have already put my name down for next years Scrapping Angels Retreat .... yes I do realise I have not even been back a week! So that something to look forward to!

Spoke to mum tonight sounds like she isn't doing too good ..... she has a swollen eye and they are not sure what is causing the problem ... they have given her antibiotics ... and now she has been for a scan on it tonight (so they are obviously fairly concerned)..... so we will have to wait and see ... but I will see her Sunday .... and I am also hoping to take the camera with me and visit St Pauls Cathedral while I am there!

Well you will not be hearing from for a few days .... so don't think that I have forgotten you or starting to slack already ... I just don't think I will have access to the internet for a few days!!

Jane has tagged me and I have to blog some bits but that will have to be next week now!... plus I need to find some others to tag aswell ... and I don't think I know that many other bloggers yet!!!

Hope you all have a great Mayday bank holiday weekend and catch up next week..... xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best wishes to you mum!!
XOXOXO
Annie