Wednesday 2 May 2007

Month End!!!!!

Ok so I know the rest of you are starting the month but for me I am trying to get April month End accounts finished!!! Have done quite a bit and was hoping to get them finished today but I was continually interupted with little 5 minute jobs today... by the 1 person who had requested the accounts for today!! Thats what I call typical!

Anyway I have just finished eating a rather scrummy curry that I made earlier (with the help of Pataks!!) and thought I had best try at least to complete the first few days of blog entries before they fall completly by the wayside...... (I know what I am like... total procrastinator!!)

I am still on a high from the weekend ..... it was so fab to meet such great designers and I was completly awe struck ..... this may seem weird to them ... but for me its like meeting someone famous ... cos in the scrapping world they are!! I set myself a personal challenge this year that I wanted to scrap more layouts of me.... but complete more personal journallings about me (and I was urged on even more at the weekend .... so hence the blog!!) ... I actually find this easier to complete by way of altering a book .... and I have completed a couple already .... for some reason I find them slightly easier than LO's. To this end I signed for Shimelle's online glass when I grow up ..... but what with the cyber crop and retrea, it has a gone a bit by the wayside so I want to pick that back up this weekend and seeing as I will be spending most of Sunday and Monday at Barts with my mum.... I think I may just take some of it with me (plus a few scrapping tools) and I can sit and journal to my hearts content.....

I have also signed up for an online photography course and I got my first assignment today ..... GULP!!! we have to produce a portfolio of 4 pics (2 we would usually take and 2 that went wrong!!) plus we need to do a mini photo shoot and take some picccies of us (using the timer ..... ok I guess I need to get the book out!!) so I will also be having fun with my new camera ..... Seeing as Barts hospital is rather near St Pauls I think I may just tale the camera with me and have a bit of practice pointing and clicking!! I am rather nervous about the course now ... but at the end of the day its only online and hopefully I will learn something!!

Right thats all from me today .... I am going to finish a bit more boring accounting type stuff .... then off to start the notes for my "Mind Map" for JoAnn Te Raa's class on Sunday .... it was a superb class and I so want to finish it ...... I will upload when its done (if I can work out how to do that!!) Night all! xx

2 comments:

Jane said...

Breathe Girl Breathe - HOW BUSY ARE YOU this week!! The more I hear about the photography course with Cheryl the more I think I need to take part - show me the way!! LOL

Jane

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see your lo!!! oh and send me that curry....i miss not having a curry night here in clog land!! xxxx