Wednesday 9 May 2007

Oops I Guess I Ought to Catch Up!!

Well I did say that I would be away for the weekend .... but I have been back a few days but not reported in!!


First things first ..... i was TAGGED by Jane last week so I need to address that first lol....


7 Things about me:


1) I am incredibly self concious but want to be center of attention (how does that work!!)


2) I am a fairly Lazy person (by my own addmission) ... I will do almost anything to get out of cooking/ ironing/ and anything I don't feel like doing!! ... funny enough there is always time for scrapping!!


3) My fave place in all the world is Colchester Zoo .. if you have never been then you need to go!!


4) I hate cheesecake!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!


5) I love my bed ..... and love laying in it watching a DVD (comedy) and just chilling .... I can often be seen sat in bed scrapping of a weekend late at night !!


6) I have to buy things in sets or collections .... I am really anal about this .... If I buy a dvd then I need to get everything in the collection ... hence the complete sets of only fools/porridge/My family/ Inspector Morse/Friends..... The same goes for cosmetics ... I HAVE to use everything in the same range .......


7) I went to see Jack Dee live quite a few years ago ... and you can see me in the front row of the video.... but even if you can't you can hear my laugh all the way through .... those who have heard my laugh know what thats like!!


Ahhh so now I have to go tag...... (sorry guys another job for you ... but its actually quite fun!)


Jaime

Carole (hysterical)

Kitty

Anne

Annie

Katja

Jo Anne


Phew I found 7!!!


So now on to my hum drum lol


Spoke to mum tonight and she sounds really good and I could only stop her chatting cos the nurse came in to administer something or another!! So she seems really in good spirits ... I think she still has about 10 days on the "program" and then if her blood levels etc are stable then she will be sent home ... and will obviously have to go back to see if the transplant is successful!


Not been upto much else other than buying lots of stash .... a certain someone (you know who you are) has me hooked on Fancy pants so I have bought 2 lots of 12x12 stamp sets and also some papers and rub ons .....


Also I completed this LO with some of the remainder of my UKS Cyber crop mystery kit..... (Ok girkls here goes .... can I do this properly!!!)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fancy pants addict!!!!.....thanks for tagging me!!!hahahaha.......I like your blog is light and makes me smile!!!..big hug xxxx

Katja said...

'she' did the same to me....shows me some new type of lovely paper and then i need it all!!!!! :o)

Carole Bryson said...

YAY !!! Managed to post ... ok, i'm going to do my taggy thing now .... catch ya later ... love the new LO ... its sooooo you !

xxxxxxxxxxx

Katja said...

just to let you know that I did my tag!!!!!

katja x