Sunday 1 July 2007

Happy Scrapping!!

Well another long time since posting!!! oops ... I'm not very good at this am I lol.....

But I have been scrapping so I feel quite chuffed with myself!!..... I never won the DT for pencil Lines - No real suprises there though ... but I was pleased I entered and it actually sparkes me to do lots of scrapping ..... I have received my GoGo kit this month (gorgeous once again)..... and also my scrapping Angels one (very loud and scary ... but actually very usable) ....

I completed the scrapping the secret workshop through June ... which was brilliant and I loved doing it. I bought a 12x6 Album for this and although I have completed the LO's for it I have lots more pages that I could complete for the prompts so I want to do some more LO's for the various prompts .... we had to focus on the things we are grateful for, we needed to ask for things in our life that we wanted and we then had to believe it would come to pass...... It has made for a really good look at things and I have enjoyed doing the LO's ....

I am now about to start a new workshop/ prompt inspiration on "scrapdollys" blog .... and it is entitled "All my own work" ... and is to focus on our jobs .... so I have made a mini book made of matchbooks which will fold out for each week for me to complete the prompt LO's. Unfortunately the batteries in my camera have gone so I cannot upload a piicie of the album yet .... but I will do ....

So what else have I been doing .... I have mostly been working to be honest .... and tonight I ended up chilling in front of the TV and falling asleep for a couple of hours ........ but I obviously needed it! I was intending to finish a LO for a blog challenge but I didn't get a chance to finish it!!!

Anyway I am off to check out the Pencil lines drawing for this week and if I get enough inspiration I will complete it or just chill out in bed and watch One Foot in The Grave... I am addicted to this at the moment!!!!

Catch u all soon.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Just found your blog! Will put you on my list of faves now :D

Katja said...

hi.......thats it really.....just wanted to say hi!!!!!

Jane said...

You've been tagged!! lol

Jane said...

WHERE ARE YA!!! UPDATE GIRL - OR ELSE!! rofl xx PS

Jane said...

meant to say PS you coming to the crop on the 18th? And next time we take a drive out to papermaze you have to come!!

Diana said...

Come on girl and get them boobs scrapped we would so like to see you on IACW
with love from Di member of IACW and mother of caz